Enonkoski Museum is located in downtown Enonkoski. The museum is an old granary, the former Enonkoski municipal granary, which was built in 1880 and moved to its current location in 1917. The museum was founded in 1973 and is owned and run by the Enonkoski Association.
The museum’s exhibition focuses on the town’s livelihoods. Although many of the items on display are related to agriculture, there are also products and tools from the glass factory on Kangassaari that was part of the town from 1857 to 1903. The bottles manufactured at Kangassaari are the oldest surviving glass objects manufactured in Finland. The Koskila Glass Factory on Kangassaari was founded by Mikhail Tikhanov, head of a trading house in Vyborg. The bottles produced were exported to Russia. The factory gave rise to the current municipality of Enonkoski in backwoods of Savo.
In addition, a diorama entitled ”Fishing Grounds”, which was built by boys from a club at the Enonkoski Upper Elementary School, is also displayed. The diorama portrays a Savo-Karelian fishing harbour and received first prize in the Finnish Jubilee for upper elementary schools in Oulu in 1964.
Located nearby are the Enonkoski Church, which was completed in 1886, the museum bridge from the turn of the 20th century and a café
The museum sells a local banner and other Enonkoski products.